Friday, April 6, 2007

Family

Family: a group of people related by ancestry or marriage; relatives.

Today I received my Family Reunion pack from Uncle Walter. I am soooo excited and can't wait to see folks I haven't seen in years.

I'm really looking forward to our visit to the Civil Rights Museum. When I first visited Birmingham as an adult-- Uncle Walter and his family treated me with the best southern hospitality and took me to visit the Civil Rights Museum. I wonder if he remembers that...

Immediately I fell in love with my Alabama family because of the love they gave me right then and there. They hadn't seen me since I was a girl, but they treated me like they'd known me all of my life.

That's the beauty of family. The saying is so true " Blood is thicker than water".

I look forward to seeing my blood this summer.

Now then, please swear to me by the LORD that you will show kindness to my family, because I have shown kindness to you...
Joshua 2:12

More about my family branch. I just can't get off those boys (William and Yashar). They always amaze me with thier adventurous spirits. Today I had to pull out the camera yet again because I caught them... Well you look and see.

Boys will be boys...

Wishing everyone a blessed and Happy Easter!

Blessings, Adriann

2 comments:

ScrappinMyRoots said...

these are great pictures of boys being boys

Adriann said...

Thank you, you know I can't wait to do a layout with the pictures.