Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Unity

Unity: the quality of being one in spirit, sentiment, purpose, etc.; harmony, agreement, concord, uniformity.

How are the SMM's of one spirit? Do we have a family goal or mission? Do we have the same sentiment on family?

Let a sista know what' s going on. . . Do you hear me?

And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:14

My love of family and genealogy has led me to scrapbooking. I have become quite an addict. Today I wanted
to share my latest layout. I hope you all enjoy looking at it.

I took this picture of William last summer. I just love his smile on this picture and had to do a layout. I'm embarrassed to say, but I have become an all out addict to scrapbooking.

It is relaxing and most importantly-- I am preserving memories for William for many years to come.

I plan to have a complete heritage album filled with pictures of the many branches of the SMM clan. So please support me in my efforts of preserving our family history.

Participate on this blog or email me personally with pictures or with stories
about family tradition. And don't forget to pass this along to other family members.


Blessings,
Adriann

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little boy! This is a great idea you have.

ScrappinMyRoots said...

What a handsome smile he has. Great lo